ICR SERIES TRIM KIT FOR ICR H2 HEATERS BLACK epoxy powder coated aluminum (Requires 1 hr fire rated box for installation)
About this Series
- Commercial/residential (outdoor) high output radiant infrared heat
- Low mounting clearance to ceiling
- Recessed (flush) mount applications
- High mounting heights
- Ceiling, Ceiling suspended, Integrated (recessed or flush) or wall mount options
- Solaira’s new ICR Series high performance, high output engineered shortwave heating technology. ICR SERIES heaters produce short infrared wavelength which can convert greater than 85% of consumed energy into instant, controllable, directional heat. Radiant efficiency is maximized because heat generated by SOLAIRA heaters warms people and objects, with limited warming of the air and is virtually unaffected by air current or breezes.
Low Ceiling Clearance Solaira ICR SERIES allows specifying engineers to adjust specified heating loads based on area requirements. ICR SERIES heaters have low ceiling clearance requirements (as little as 4.5? clearance with included mounting bracket directly to ceiling and 6? when mounted on wall)
Recessed (flush) Mount Option With Kit Solaira ICR SERIES allows specifying engineers and architects to recess patio heater for commercial and outdoor residential ceiling structures***. The certified installation reduces ceiling clearance to zero minimizing ceiling clutter, for a clean, streamlined look. ***Recessed Solaira ICR Series heaters require recess kit (sold separately) and 1 hr fire rated installation enclosure supplied by contractor as per approved manual guidelines.
Note: ICR Heaters and trim kits are available in standard Black, custom RAL colors available
Note: All models come in standard low glare emitter lamps, for Ultra-low glare, please see CANDEL Series (LL)
Note: * Trim Kit required for integrated (recess) application per cCSAus Instruction manual along with fire rated box provided by authorized contractor
Solaira - SICR-H2-TRMG - Recessed Trim Kit ICR Series H2 Radiant Infrared Heater